Monday, December 3, 2012

Laurel

Meet Laurel the Reindeer...another just squish it up adorable image by Stacey Yakula available in rubber over at Purple Onion. I will admit, I was a bit of a slacker because I was chatting it up with Paula yesterday and she said she was going to post her Laurel...and I said OMG...I was going to do that too!

So she posted hers, told you all to hop on over to see mine and it wasn't there. I got caught up in my newly acquired Netflix and the post slipped by me. Did I watch anything...NO....did I waste an entire day just cruising through what I could watch...YES! I think I have said it before....sometimes I just have to waste my day away doing nothing productive to gain some productive energy back. So, if you want to see Paula's cutie version...go check it out here! BUT FIRST ...check out mine.



She is all vintage paired up with cosmo cricket paper and to my shock...NO PENCILS were used here! Just copics. A LOT of them! So there you have it...my unproductive weekend. I did make up for it tonight by stringing three bags of red, white and silver glittered Styrofoam balls to make a garland for my little living room xmas tree and cooked up a batch of chicken noodle soup for this week's lunch's to keep me away from the fast food joints in 'the mall'.

that's it for now...till next time....
Linda

8 comments:

stamping bella said...

Love the vintagy feel. Glad to see your mojo returning

Pauline said...

I agree, love the vintage feel to this card Linda. Well you haven't lost your touch with those copics!
Love seeing your creations,keep them coming! :)

Bren said...

What an adorable image. I agree, you have not lost your touch. Beautifully done.

Christine Dol said...

You have not lost your touch at all! I just love the vintage feel to this card...GORGEOUS!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

It's the most gorgeous card Linda. I like everything about it.

Dana White said...

I agree with da Bella and Pauline. Love the vintage feel of this card.

dpkennedy said...

Dang, that's cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails