Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Izzie is a Bunny

With only a few days until Easter I thought it was appropriate to throw an Easter card up on the old bloggo. Do you celebrate Easter? My family is Polish and Easter is a HUGE deal when it comes to feasting. Over the years we have scaled down the amount of food on the table (thank goodness!) but one thing remains on the menu...we call it Easter Soup, but the Polish name for it is White Barszcz. OMG...it is sooooooooo good!


I thought I'd match up Izzie is a Bunny with Basic Grey's Green at Heart paper, another new one that I really like! As always, she was stamped on Bella's Bestest paper and coloured with LOTS of copic markers. Pencils were used for the pink shading and grass and a little bit of stickles on the egg and in her ears, I was too lazy to pull out the loose glitter!

What do ya think of this weeks challenge...Gettin' Hitched...I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but spring is sure here in the air in Southwestern Ontario and I know at Pickle lots of brides are busy making preparations for their summer weddings. Do you have a wedding coming up? Maybe an anniversary? Get those pencils sharpened, copics ready, or reinkers out and make a card for that special someone. Email it to Emily (emily@stampingbella.com) and you just may win some bella bucks!

Time to get dinner ready here and then get the princess out for her walk. THEN, get busy finishing up b'day cards for our boys who will turn 20 this weekend! OMG....feeling OLD now!

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Oh she is precious Linda!! I cannot say enough about your coloring...it always blows me away! LOVE the layout and those nesties too!!!

Rene Sharp said...

Your card is adorable, I just love it. And of course your coloring is amazing. Have a great Easter weekend.

Meahni Pieterse said...

Always such fun to load your blog and see something new! Love your card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails