Friday, March 26, 2010

Bellarific sketch Friday!

Hi everyone! Are you doin' the happy dance! You all gotta know by now how much I love Friday and today means just one more sleep until Paula and the Michigan gals come on over! WhoooHOOOOO....I've got some Weight Watcher delights planned for the day, ya...we are ALL on WW!!!! So we will have goodies without guilt. (I just wish I could find a zero point wine out there!)



On to the challenge! What did ya all think? Nice and easy wasn't it! You know if I had my way, I would use this sketch for every card I made! I love it. I used the usual colors for Priscilla's face but don't recall what else I used. I do know that I branched out and used E25, 27, 29 on her hair but it was too dark for my liking so tried to lighten it up with a white pencil....not bad, but not my most fav colors I have ever used on hair, too dark and not enough contrast. The rest of her is so tiny i can't say for sure what I used but I do know that it wasn't a vast list... LOL! I can say with certainty though that i used a dark pencil to add some shading on the left side of her body.

To finish up the card I got to use some other goodies that came in my Stamping Bella order....the NEW big scallop ovals (love Love LOVE THEM!) and the Crate paper Pink Plum collection pack. I also got the matching brads but settled on this simple tiny one to cinch my bow.

That's it for today folks, it is late Thursday night while I write this and sleep is calling my name. Before I leave though I want to tell you that our theme for next week is Getting Hitched...think shower, wedding, anniversary, brides, bridesmaids and get that creativity flowing.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

this is beautiful, you have brought her to life!

I think those big scallop dies need to fall into my basket....there lovely!
take care, TFS
love emma x

Shannon Guindon said...

Your colouring astounds me! I love it and am aspiring to reach that level of talent. Please visit my new blog and let me know what you think...
shannon-guindon.blogspot.com

Karen Motz said...

This is SO SWEET!!! She's so perfectly coloured...swoon!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Mmmm, must get the big scalloped oval now. You're such an enabler! I for one LOVE her hair! You always do such FABBY coloring!

Dana White said...

STUNNING as always! One of these days I'm going to have to meet you at Bellaland so you can teach me all your tricks!

Anonymous said...

She is fabulous! I love all the details from the phenom big scallops to tiny brad on the bow. Her dair hair is wonderful BTW!!

Jennifer said...

Great card! Cute image!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hey how come Emily posted the wrong card lol!
Love this and your colouring (OF course). Love all your beautiful work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails