Thursday, November 26, 2009

Minty Wreath

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving for all my American Sistahs!

I really meant to get this post out yesterday but I was busy cutting paper for tonights Pickle class....lots of little pieces...oh my...it took me MUCH LONGER than I planned on. But then I was a bit sidetracked while I watched Criminal Minds....they caught Foyet, but not before he KILLED Hotch's wife! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The saddest thing that has happened since they killed of Warrick on CSI...if you haven't figured it out yet....I'm a CSI, Criminal Minds junkie. However since Grissom left CSI I really can't embrace his replacement so I haven't been watching it that much.


Well, now that I have that out of my system I tell you about todays card. YES, it is ANOTHER Christmas card....I may have about half of what I need done. It's gonna be an eclectic collection this year so friends and family who are reading....you don't know WHAT you are gonna get! This little gem is called Minty Wreath from Stamping Bella and as usual, it was coloured with copics and shaded with prisma color pencils and gamsol. The little bow was created with the Bow Easy! The tool is a little ackward at first but once you have it figured out, it does make FABULOUS bows! The neat thing about it is that you can make double or triple bows, and I like that the 'tails' are always at the back. A cool tool that I'm glad I got!

That's it for today! There is still time if want to participate in this week's Bellarific Friday. Hop on over to Emily's blog for the details....ooooh...I just happened to notice that she is celebrating American Thanksgiving by giving everyone a $10 coupon if you spend over $50!!! How's that for some thanksGIVING! AND finally, if you haven't checked out the Bella B'day bash details you really should cause there are LOTS and LOTS of great prizes to be one!

1 comment:

paula said...

No comments?? this looks a little better than MINE!!! Since now one left a comment, I will just say.. it's reallllly purdy! stunning, bellalicious, glorious, bravo...well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails