Sunday, October 26, 2008

When things get a little lazy


Yes, I admit, I've been a bit lazy in the card making dept the last few days. So I decided to cheat a bit and I bought a Basic Grey Card Kit at Pickle yesterday. This one is the Wassail Holiday Card Kit and if you haven't seen the Wassail papers yet, you are in for a treat...they are beautiful! So after my regular Saturday shopping and errands I decided to put these together. It took a bit longer than I thought, but they are very nice and will come in handy for last those last minute cards...or maybe the paperboy, who I'm sure is more interested in a tip than a card that I spent an hour colouring!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards and super idea when you get caught short.

Brenda M.

Bonnie said...

These are very pretty Linda - even though you didn't colour them --drat!.......Wassail looks yummo!!

Anonymous said...

I love them all! I will have to put this on my list to gbuy!

Tammi said...

Those are pretty, great way to make some fast cards! :)

mi sello personal said...

i love this card

Evelyn said...

After seeing your completed cards from the Basic Grey kit, I headed up to Archivers to buy the kit too. I made the cards and loved them! Thanks for sharing your completed cards. The only changes I made was to add some Stickles on the ornament, some chalking and I did distress the edges as the kit suggested.
Thanks for sharing your ideas and wonderful talent with us!
Evelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails